Thursday 18 November 2010

Winter came..

..but how long will it stay? And will it be another cold and rich in snow? Or will it be a warm and slushy one.. or something in between the two :) I'm hoping for one neither too cold nor too slushy.. I hate freezing and I hate moving through slush.. ugh!
On a happier note, I'm almost done with the flower sock and I'll get to try it on my friends foot tomorrow! I'll take a pic of it then :) The it's just the second one.. and the fluffy muffler and everything else from my knitting list.. ;) I think it's 2 socks, 1 wrist-warmer.. and then probably some new ideas :) but if you remember I already have 2 things done, this sock will be the 2,5th :D

Four days to the second interview.. we played at being interviewed and at interviewing today at the course, it is the only way to really learn.. :) gosh I was unprepared for the first interview last Tuesday! But they still asked me to the second! :) Now with all the tips I should be able to really shine :P
I have to think about what to wear though.. something that is both me and neat.. well, I already knew I can't go in what I like to wear the most.. sweat shirt and pants ;)

Oopsie, I lost myself for a while there.. started looking at Lana Pura.. yaaaaarns! :) always makes me drool :) oh well, I have a little stash at home already... :)
Just had to show two of my favorites, they are sooooo gorgeous! click on the pic and you'll get to it's page on Lana Pura :) The red-orange one might even be the right colour for a fire shawl, might need something yellower too.. one can always dream :)

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment