Wednesday 10 November 2010

Busy, busy, bzzzz

Yesterday was realllly busy, luckily we at least got to leave early from the course :) in the evening Mom and I went on my birthday present ;)
the double Ballet Blood wedding & Scheherazade! It was really nice! I loooove ballet and opera! :) Wish I could go and see everything.. well, at least most of the things :) it's not just the beautiful music and the wonderful singing or the lovely dancing, it's the whole atmosphere.. a lot of people dressed in their finest coming to enjoy a nice evening :)
I really liked both ballets, and they both had some interesting moves/dancing that I've never seen before.. not just new as in modern, but new as in rethinking! :) I thought they could've done a bit more with the costumes for Scheherazade, but maybe they wanted to keep some part simple :) and of course the dancers have to be able to dance in their costumes too :P
the scenery-solutions were great in both though :) And the company was as always the greatest ;) I don't mind admitting that I like to do things with Mom :) I wouldn't mind doing things with someone else either.. so if anyone wants company to the Opera I'm here! :) I don't like theater or movies so much though.. you'll have quite a job to get me to either of them ;) Classic music concerts on the other hand is nice :) but opera and ballet is better when you have something to keep your eyes busy too :)
I have been knitting quite a bit too, the muffler is coming along nicely and I've started on the real flower socks :) no pictures today, too tired :) and Tufs is trying get my attention all the time.. I think she was a bit angry with me yesterday for being away so much.. Especially Tufs likes to have me at home all the time ;) and well, I like to be home too :) especially now with soooo much fun stuff to do! :)
Oooh, I think I've forgot to tell you that I've been walking to the course every day, so that makes it about 5km each day! And I'm feeling fine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment