Monday 8 November 2010

Back in school..

Luckily only for two weeks! :) and it seems to be a nice course, teacher and group :) It's a course on how to search and apply for jobs.. everything from what kind of work we want to how to best sell yourself :P I hate selling myself.. it so often feels like lying.. And I don't really know what I can or even want to work with.. something creative is my best guess.. but what if I can't find any work in that branch right now? I also did some personality test-like tests this morning, hopefully they'll give me some help :) I only get the test-answers after three weeks though.. well, it's good for my patience to have to wait a little :P
But, I did decide to build myself a homepage. It's the best place to show what I can do and a bit of who I am.. now I just have to decide on design and where to put it... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment