Wednesday 3 November 2010

Wall painted!

Whoooo! I had a friend over to help me sand it down and paint it the first round :) sometimes I need help just so I get stuff done! It feels soooooo good to have it painted, although I'll have to paint it at least once more.. but I'll do that tomorrow :) doesn't take such a long time when it's already prepared :)
I'm so happy I could dance :D and I've managed to stay away from knitting today too, hopefully my hands will accept it again tomorrow.. want to get started on that new pattern that keeps spinning in my head.. :)
Oh, I need to remember, I'm planning to go to a fabric store tomorrow, see if they have some thin printed fabric.. sort of what's usually used for quilts.. and some filling/stuffing/stuff ;) I'm not exactly sure what to do yet but as I'll soon have a place sorted out for my sewing machine too I need to get materials :) I have such a lot of ideas jumbled in my head..
I just hope I can sleep tonight ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment