Thursday 25 November 2010

Hyacinths and birdcages, what? ;)

Mmmmmmmmm, that first whiff of hyacinth for the season... mmmmmmm! I'm in heaven! :) Maybe if I dig out my car from the snow tomorrow I could go and buy some more.. ;) I usually have a couple in each room :) permeate the house with the smell :) 

My new idea for a cat safe candle holder :) it's just a very small birdcage that H&M Home sells :)
It seems to hold well the heat from a tea light :)
 
I tried to find a picture of it on H&M's page but I couldn't find it at all! Oh well, I have two at least and maybe they still have it in the shop, just not online.. :) it's very cute too, and very practical :) Although both Tufs and Trollis seem to be a bit careful around candles now.. I've never seen Trollis burn herself but I know Tufs has burned her fur twice! Well, she's got such a long fur that it almost touches candles from across the room :P the thought with the candle cage is also so that a mindlessly walking cat doesn't burn her fur by accident either.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment