Thursday 4 November 2010

Cat fight!

My two cats are having one of their running around the house, fighting-spells.. I just hope they hurt neither themselves nor anything breakable.. it is quite the action movie ;) I'm just not sure which one is the good guy (well, girl)..

I've also painted that living room wall a second time, so the living room should be ready painted now! Yeeeeheeeyyyy!! Gosh, why does some easy things sometimes take such ages to get finished?
Anyway, it is done now, puuuuuh :) I'm so happy :) And it is soo right to have the wall the same colour as all the others (well, except the window wall, but that one isn't very much wall..).
So, the next thing is to get all the masking tape off.. and the covering papers from the floor.. and then I can start the fun thing of moving the bookshelf! I love rearranging furniture, except the part of actually physically lug stuff around.. :)
This is not a very good colour representation, but I like how the whole image turned out :)
Anyway, I also got some knitting done today, got that edging with points tried. I'm surprised at how good it looks at the first try! Does that mean it is the second try that is going to go totally boink? Hope not, this will still be frogged, it's too large for the recipient I think..

No comments:

Post a Comment