Sunday 7 November 2010

Snow! yeeey! :)

Update: it's not snowing anymore.. blue skies instead :)

Except that I still have summer tires under my car... oh well.. I'll get them changed one day :P
I always think of this book when it snows :) especially when it's the first snow.. :) And yes, it's by Astrid Lindgren and the illustrations are by Ilon Wikland.
Astrid Lindgren is one of my favorite authors (childrens books) and Ilon Wikland is one of my absolute favorite illustrators :)
Other than that I've mostly just read today :) "Igelkottens elegans" by Muriel Barbery (original titel L'élégance du hérrison). I really like it :) so far I've both laughed aloud and shed a couple tears.. :) and it touches both philosophy and culture, two of my favorite subjects :)
I have done a little bit of knitting too, I'm knitting a fluffy muffler for my sister for Christmas :) yes, I can write about it openly and show it too as she asked for it and knows I'm making it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment