Tuesday 2 November 2010

Knitteliknitt, auch!

Casting on for the next pair of socks.. this pair is for a good friend :) and again it's a mix of a lot of different patterns and my own ideas ;) playing with colours, brown and orange :) well, you'll see once I get a little further than casting on :P
I shouldn't knit anymore today, my hands can't take so much knitting per day.. I have a bit sensitive hands and I could easily get some sort of carpal tunnel syndrome if I do too much.. oh well :) nothing can stop this creative flow! :) Another reason is that it's bedtime here now ;)
Gosh I looooove this yarn! Sandnes lanett.. wow, it's sooo soft and easy to knit with.. :)
This actually isn't that yarn, but it's almost the same.. I'll try and get a good pic of the right one tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment