Friday 12 November 2010

A full head..

My head has been fuller than usual.. work, dreams, money, dreams, work, fantasies, dreams, reality, money? And on top of that knitting, reading, cats, interior design, Christmas.. :)
And then I also made the mistake of starting on a book that I couldn't put down.. it was just too captivating :) Kate Morton - The Forgotten Garden. It was really good, I loved how the different times got weaved together.. and she had a way of telling the reader more than the persons in the book knew at times, so that as a reader you got all the pieces of the puzzle in the end and knew exactly what happened :) I'm happy I'm a reader and not one in the book as they didn't know everything :P but I'd love to be Cassandra in the garden.. *sigh* ooh, and btw The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett is one of my favorite books too! Loved that Morton used her for one of the persons :)

As some of you probably have seen on my facebook status I applied for a job yesterday, and got an answer within 10min! Wow.. I was quite overwhelmed.. :) Especially as my thoughts when hearing about the job went something like this:
"seller? nah, not really for me"
"but maybe I should take a look at the ad anyway"
"yeah, all right, I'll apply for this, couldn't hurt"
"hey, wait, it's due tomorrow! no way I'm going to hurry like that!"
"now wait a minute, you like interior design and fabrics and you're right now taking a course in how to apply for work... so what's better than writing an application at the course tomorrow? get your ass moving!"
And so I did, lucky huh? :) Interview on Monday, I'll write an update then of course on how it went and felt :) I still don't even know exactly what shop this work is in as the ad was from a job agent... but I'll get to know on Monday :)
THANK HEAVENS there's an automatic draft saver on blogger! I had written this far and accidentally closed the window.. my heart is still racing ;)
Sorry for the pictureless posts.. but I've been more for writing :) when I've been doing anything else than dreaming ;) yes, I will tell you about my dream.. but some other time :) it needs some more mellowing time ;)
(Sorry all of you who love your English, I like to make words dance to my tune and not always according to general rules :P)
I think that's it for today.. oh, not completely. My car now has winter tires so let Winter Begin! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment