Tuesday 16 November 2010

Job seeking progress

So far I've sent in 3 applications.. been on 1 interview (and just recently got called to a second interview for that same job) and got 1 thank you for your application e-mail.. not bad :) then I've also sent 2 emails asking for more information :) we'll see what that comes to..
Now I really need to get my ass working  on that homepage.. I don't know why I postpone it all the time and just talk about it! I did embellish one of my applications with a picture, seen on the right :)
Anyway, time to take out the drawing board and get started! ok, first I'll empty the coffee table so I have somewhere to work.. or maybe I should clean up the table in my hobbyroom.. although that might mean I'll get started on actual design work sometime next week :P
Please keep everything you've got to spare crossed for luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment