Wednesday 24 November 2010

No.

Sorry, you didn't get the job... *Sigh* I hate getting no's.. And I did cry a little.. but then I started looking for more ads about jobs even before the tears had dried ;) and I still have two places where I've sent applications that might work out to a yes.. you never know :) actually a third that I sent in a couple minutes ago ;)
But, this means I need to get my homepage up and running as soon as possible! And get on with the drawing.. patterns and stuff.. I could hardly sleep yesterday with all that I wanted to do, and now I've just spent a lot of time on facebook again..

GET UP AND DO STUFF! NOW!

Sorry, just had to shout it so that maybe I'd hear it too...
Knitting is good, but it's not enough with just that.. textile stuff will be much easier and faster to do and maybe sell! and maybe that way get some money... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment