Sunday 7 November 2010

Living room

Just moved the couches around a bit ;) so now the living room is almost done.. :) just one display case left to move but I'm not going to do that by myself, it's a little bit too breakable ;)
It's looking much better now! I'll post pics when I get my ass up from the couch again.. I had to vacuum the floor and then vacuum the rug that I put out :) it's been rolled up in storage for at least a year..
If I have time tomorrow I'm going to Lundia to buy more shelves for my bookshelf :) it's a system that can be built together any way you like, soooo great! and it's very stable and durable, I've only had my oldest parts for about 10 years but my parents have had theirs for over 30 years :) the only drawback is of course that it's not exactly cheap.. but then again it will always fit as you can make the perfect combination :) (the only problem is if you've bought too high sides and the next place have a lower roof :P luckily I don't have that problem :) mine are only 228cm high, which means I can also stack stuff on top of the shelves ;)
This is as it looks now .) more pics some other day.. when I've cleaned away more stuff :P

No comments:

Post a Comment