Thursday 4 November 2010

Christmas!

well, not yet.. but soon :) and I just got a mail from Habitat with some sale or other.. and for some strange reason I ended up checking their Christmas-stuff.. I'm in love! ;) especially in Booboo! :)
This is as big as you'll get Booboo here, you have to go look at habitats page to see him in real size! :)
He's just the cutest! Especially with my love for penguins.. so if you want to make a Pingevin really happy for Christmas, you know what to get her :P

Other than that I've been knitting some more.. testing, testing.. I'm not exactly thrilled with how the "flowers" look.. might have to do something bigger.. but it's good excercise :) especially knitting with two different colours.. gosh, that's something to keep track of! :)
I'll just knit that last row so that I can show you a pic :)
I really, really want comments on what you think of this pattern! seeing it like this on photo it looks a bit better.. but not perfect.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment