Tuesday 16 November 2010

Still knitting

I haven't just been applying for jobs, I've still been knitting :) I got quite a lot done on the fluffy muffler on the bus to the interview on Monday ;) and today I finally got an acceptable heel done on the flower sock :) I knitted one heel on the weekend but (as usual) I lost my place so I had to do some frogging.. this time round I gave in and used pen and paper to keep count of where I was! But it was worth it :)
If anyone wonders, this is a short row heel with no yo or such.. just an extra stitch easily picked up after knitting 2tog :)
I almost forgot! I tried it on my friend on the weekend to and it was a good size too! Life is smiling at me right now ;) My friend also wants the foot part just in brown, no flowers.. guess how much work that will save me :D
Then, after the interview on Monday, I also went fabric shopping.. and I found some loooooooovely ones :) lots more than I actually bought :P but I guess I can't buy the whole store.. *sigh*
The two in the middle I'm thinking of using for my niece, there is more than is needed for her though so I have to see what I can come up with :) the striped one is tricot and the purple is velour :) the two outer ones are just plain cotton.. well ok, not so plain ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment