Monday 15 November 2010

Interesting day..

Just so that everyone certainly knows, the interview went ok, I had all qualifications for the job and they'll let me know by the end of the week.. The interview could have gone better.. I need to train on being more assertive, like "Yes, I am good at that!" ;) oh well, if not this one then another one.. sooner or later anyway :)
This evening I was at a PartyLite-"party" at a friends sisters place :) it was nice, and I already knew I like PartyLite's candles :) especially their candles with fragrance :) I just ordered 3 different smells, and of course realized when I came home that I already had one of them :P this summer I got a bag full of PartyLite candles when I helped a friend move, she works there as an accountant and has quite a hoard ;)

I've been feeling strangely hungry today.. like I could eat all the time.. maybe it's because the butterflies in my stomach has eaten half of everything ;) luckily they've moved out again, at least most of them.. there might be one or two left waiting for the phone call about the job :)

I bought some nice fabrics too today, colourfull of course! :) too lazy to take pics straight away though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment