Monday 27 December 2010

Ugh..

My stomach still isn't exactly up to normal.. and now Mom has got it too.. I just hope it won't decide to take a second round! I want to eat normal, good food :) For some reason I have a higher craving for salt again so I've been planning tomorrows lunch really long :P I'm going to make chicken with blue cheese and some creamy sauce and with french fries.. :) it's something you can get at quite a lot of places at least here and I just want to have that now.. I dreamed of it already when I had just had dinner :P now it's just one night and breakfast to get through first ;)
hopefully a night better than last.. took me ages to get to sleep! Today I've stayed up longer so at least that should shorten the toss-and-turn period a bit I hope.. and yesterday I had dinner quite late so I think my stomach was working hard when I went to bed..

No comments:

Post a Comment