Friday 17 December 2010

Gingerbread "village"

I've forgotten to post the pics of my gingerbread houses! Three small ones, start of a village :) I'm going to add lights too, even street lights if I just get it to work and find the right stuff I need.. I just have to wait until dad is free, he know electronics so much better than me :)
Aren't they cute? ;)
 I went to yet a Christmas art&craft market on Wednesday and decided to buy a necklace, I don't wear jewelry, never have.. But lately I've found a bit of an interest in it anyway.. especially when going to the Opera or some party it's nice to really make an effort :) one of the reasons I don't like jewelry is because I don't like metal.. especially not against my skin.. *shiver* But now there's a lot of lovely stuff with no traces of metal :) and I've matured some more ;) This one I call my sunshine as it's such a happy yellow colour :) I'm going to change the string to a brown one, probably a bit thicker too.. :) I also got another one, a red one, similar but a little bit smaller.. :)
The colour isn't perfect in the picture, it's such a lovely yellow-orange-brown mix :)
I've had quite a productive morning today :) Finished the Christmas cards (except some that I'm going to give when I meet them.. gives me a bit more time ;) and then I've been washing and doing dishes and stuff :) soon I'm going to make candy! Mmmmmmmmm! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment