Friday 24 December 2010

Merry Christmas :)

What more needs to be said :) I had a nice dinner with my parents, although a bit more relaxed than earlier.. but then again we've all been more or less sick this week.. and I'm growing up and having Christmas my own way in my house so I can more easily let them do whatever and however they want the one day/dinner I'm there :)
I realized this year for the first time that Christmas eve is just one part of Christmas, the first big day of Christmas.. Then there's a lot more Christmas still after that! I want to bake gingerbread cookies, just need to find someone to eat them as I'm not really that much into eating them too :) or maybe I'll make some other kind of cookies but with my Christmas cutters :) we'll see.. tomorrow it's another family dinner, but at my Sis' place :)
Tomorrow I might take some pics of all the nice gifts I got today as well :) although more gifts coming tomorrow :P not so much more though..
Then the rest of Christmas is unplanned! But I hope to meet some friends and I got 3 lovely books on (Christmas) crafting so I won't have time to get bored anyway :P
Now it's bed, still get tired rather easily :)

No comments:

Post a Comment