Sunday 19 December 2010

I've got a Christmas tree! :D


It's thawing and drying in the bathroom because it's snowing again today.. :) But it smells wonderfully greeeeen! :) just like it should :) the cats are so interested, they've both been several times looking and sniffing at the tree :) and Tufs tasted the water it stands in to see that it was good enough :P
Still packed into it's plastic it doesn't look so nice.. but just wait 'til this evening when I unpack it :)





Update: Now the tree looks this nice!







I've also been knitting quite a lot, still two Christmas gifts to finish :) My sisters fluffy muffler might look like it was finished in the picture, but she wants it HUGE so it needs to go twice round her neck, it's just one round yet :) But it is sooo warm and soft and oooh! :) maybe I'll have to knit something similar for myself :)
 And the fluffy muffler in it's whole beauty :) so far almost 2 balls of yarn, will need at least one more possibly closer to 2 more... Luckily I have in my stash already :)
I'll just continue knitting and waiting for the tree to thaw :) some baking on my mind too, I'm thinking of a saffron bun baked as a plait and with marzipan in it too... mmmm :D

No comments:

Post a Comment