Friday 10 December 2010

Just an ordinary day


I seem to be a bit slow on updating my blog.. I will try to write more often.. :) Otherwise I've been getting better at "updating" my life, i.e. doing stuff that needs to be done.. :)
I returned library books today (2 days late but no fee) and I actually walked there and back! It's not very far, but I've been sooo lazy for so many years that I've almost forgotten how to walk :P
The weather is nice, the sun is actually shining right now! That happens so seldom in Finland during the long, cold winters. The sun was out on Tuesday too and I even went out with my camera and took a couple pictures :)








Today it's been blowing so hard that some of the snow from the trees has fallen down, but not much.. :) it's still as beautiful :) luckily at least it hasn't snowed in the past two days.. we've got quite enough already :) 
I'm getting on with my Christmas knitting, another present is soon finished :) luckily as it has to be posted on Monday! I need to finish the Christmas cards that I need to send on Monday too.. 
I've been making cards with cutouts, I can probably post a pic later on and you'll see what and how I mean.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment