Thursday 16 December 2010

Christmas crafting 24/7 ;)

Almost.. I'm almost done with the Christmas cards, luckily because I think they have to be posted tomorrow to have any chance of getting to their destinations before Christmas.. :) It's a lot of fun at least :D I'm planning to make gift tags too.. and then I want to make really nice parcels.. will just have to see have far my energy goes :)
Tomorrow I'm going to make a lot of different candy with a friend :) and on Saturday I'm going to a flea-market with another friend.. and then on Sunday it's the big Tree Hunting Day! We usually go every year with mom and dad to our cottage and get trees :) one for them, one for me and sometimes one for my sister too :) quite often my parents have decided on a tree already during summer (no snow to wade through) but not this year.. and we have a lot of snow this year too.. So we'll probably look like snowmen before we're done :P We're also going to a Christmas market at Mörby Gård on Sunday, it's close to our cottage so it works :) mostly they sell stuff from the farm (they have a lot of ecologically produced flour etc) and then some more or less locally made craft/knitting and so on.. It's a nice tradition :)

I still have some unfinished gifts, especially knitting.. the fluffy muffler had to wait for a while as there where other, more pressing, gifts to finish.. I think I'm more than halfway through anyway.. but of course my sister wants to be able to wrap it twice around her neck so it has to be really long.. sigh ;)
And then there's some other things I can't mention here ;) One of the best things about Christmas is all the secrets in the corners :D

No comments:

Post a Comment