Sunday 5 December 2010

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm chocolate! ;)

My favorite! All the time! Fffffffffazer :D
I don't have that much to say right now.. mostly I'm just sleepy :) should go to bed.. Been crafting with mom today, started making Christmas cards (nope, no pics, you don't want to see your Christmas card in advance do you?) and then I made an experiment and baked bread using sea-buckthorn juice..

it turned out quite edible :) could've been a bit sweeter though.. But I'll be making more experiments :)
I've also been crocheting today, finished one snowflake, started on a new one and then I got the bright idea to try and get the Mary Jane slippers done so I could wear them tomorrow! uhm, I don't think that's going to happen.. but at least I've started on them :) and then they'll be finished for the next party! :) I think they'll be my number 1 accessory this Christmas :) oh, I have to figure out what to wear tomorrow too..
Well, off to bed it is! To dream sweet sweet dreams of chocolate! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment