Thursday 30 December 2010

More crafting ;)

A Christmas tree ornament I made late one night before going to bed.. :) just had to try it at least once.. :) it's just 13 stripes held together by string, easy! :)
Yesterday I had a day almost free from crafting, I just read instead.. :) "Hand i hand" (Hand in hand, duh) by Irmelin Sandman-Lillius and Heddi Böckman. About their childhood.. nicely written as it was sometimes the same happening told from both sisters different viewpoints :) I've read books by Irmelin Sandman-Lillius before and I love them :) and I loved this one too, it was more real of course but it was the same homely feeling.. a little bit like reading Moomin-books.. it feels so homely to me :) actually the two sisters knew Tove Jansson, Moomins creator :) and they're all Swedish-speaking Finns, just like me, and grew up more or less at the same time as my parents, and in the same city too :) so it's not such a wonder really if their writings feel homely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment