Saturday 29 January 2011

Lots of stuff! :)

My life has really started moving now :) I got acceptance mail to a course on Economics on Thursday so now I've got the book and read the first chapter, it's sooo interesting! :) the course is only quite a short one but it's definitely better than nothing.. so far I haven't got a job.. Although I write a couple new applications every week :) sooner or later something will come.. in the meantime I'll continue with sewing and knitting and some other crafting :) I've started on a new mitten, the very first one got a bit too big so I had to draw a new, smaller, pattern for it.. goes a bit slow though as I try not to get sore fingers again.. so now the shawl is going even slower.. The mittens got higher priority again as they're going to Belgium and I'm meeting my friend who lives there in about 2 weeks.. hoping to be finished by then :) and then I've also promised to make her a skirt.. of a fabric we/she bought perhaps 4 years ago :P it's that Just-do-it.. :)
Anyone got a better idea for a name for go-get-it or just-do-it? I don't especially like using Nike's slogan and go-get-it doesn't feel exactly right ;)
I was swimming again yesterday, on my own :) swimming feels so very nice! And I feel so very good for doing something that is good for me too ;) So far I've been swimming 4 times in January, should be a 5th on Monday :) Then I'm planning to go twice a week in February, we'll see how that goes :) depends of course on my employment situation, it won't be as easy to go swimming if I work 8h a day.. but I might be enthusiastic enough by now to do it anyway :)

What else? Well, I realized yesterday that at some point I will be able to stop going to therapy! Might not be this year or the next, I don't know.. but I am really alive again! I get stuff done! I do stuff I like! I don't eat chocolate ALL the time! :P I'm planning to start plan dinners ahead.. sort of make a menu for the week and then (more or less) follow it :) that way I don't need to think about what to eat all the time and I can buy the weeks food in one go :) this week has otherwise been assigned to tasting different kinds of beans :) I haven't been such a big bean eater, mostly chick peas, so I thought I'd start. So far I've tried big white beans, borlotti beans, black beans and black-eyed peas :) still have some brown beans to try.. and then soy beans in their real bean form or mung beans are still to be bought.. kidney beans I already know and am not especially impressed by.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment