Wednesday 26 January 2011

I just did it! :D

I just started today with cleaning, and cooking a lovely lunch and sewing and knitting and oh my! :) I'm actually a bit tired now from all running around :) vacuuming this place is quite the exercise!
Then I knitted some, the shawl looks something like this now:
Unblocked of course so it doesn't resemble the pattern very much :P and the colours are a bit off too.. but it's growing :)
I also finished my "first" curtain! wohoo! :) I usually just hang the fabric up without any sewing :P so getting this done was a huge step :) and it's looking great :) and I'm just proud of myself for 1. starting on it and 2. finishing it! :D
Yesterday evening the inspiration became too strong for me again so I made a heart, I love hearts of fabric :) or knitted/crocheted/whatever :) I'm not that much into hearts, but they're so easy to make in a lot of different colours.. :)
I need to make the next one with a bit more attention to detail.. but I was in a hurry before heading for bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment