Sunday 6 February 2011

Culture and what not :)


Les Misérables trailer from Dirtstudios on Vimeo.

This is what I did on Friday evening! It was so great! Fantastic! I've been listening to the music more or less non-stop since then.. :) and I'm going to borrow the book too :) I have wanted to read it before but I've never gotten around to it.. now I'm in love :D I want to see it again, and again, and again! It helps of course that there were a pair of eyes (and a smile/face) that I fell a bit in love with :) it's nice once in awhile to have something more "real" to dream about :)
About the music, I got the English Original Cast version, the French and one Swedish from Stockholm.. :D just wish that Åbo Svenska Teater would make one too.. :)

I went swimming twice last week too, Monday and Friday :) I was longing to go swimming Tuesday-Thursday :P might go more often than twice a week soon :) unless I happen to get a job.. I'm going to call about one tomorrow.. I really have to.. it's one I actually want :P I just don't particularly like making calls and especially not when dreading a "no"..

On Thursday I was to a friends exhibition opening in a café. I was expecting nice paintings, but I came away with a whole feeling of happiness :) nice paintings, lovely colours, great café! I'm going to drag Mom with me there too (well, she doesn't seem to need much dragging) :) The best with the paintings was the positivity and happiness that the text about them

And suddenly it's less than a week before I go to Stockholm! Shopping! Yey! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment