Saturday 8 January 2011

Christmas is over..

I threw out my tree today! I realized it was felling needles a little all the time.. some of the ornaments had even started to drop out of it :P *sigh* Christmas is officially over for this time.. although I still have a lot of the lights and my little Gingerbread village :)
After throwing, yes, really throwing, the tree my apartment looked like it had been ravaged by a green haired monster, shedding hair everywhere :D I swept up most of it but will have to use the vacuum too. And I'll probably find needles until next Christmas :)
Still, I'm glad it's over.. now I don't have to decide about that anymore :) just clean everything away.. all the ornaments too.. ugh.. Until next "year", time that is :)

Hihi, I just found some needles in the pockets of my sweater :P

No comments:

Post a Comment