Wednesday 5 January 2011

FO (Finished Objects)

YES! I have finished the fluffy muffler AND dads wrist warmers! So now I'm all out of ongoing knitting projects, oh no! Although I have a couple ideas to start on next :P
It's really warm I can tell you! at least indoors :P
looks almost stylish worn like this too :) but doesn't exactly keep your neck warm.. :)
I just baked a bread too, very much an experiment.. :) I used sourdough and then I just added flour, yeast, water, salt, and syrup in what felt like appropriate quantities ;) I am a bit curious how it will taste, I think it has cooled enough sort of now :)

NEWSFLASH! The bread was absolutely fantastic! I impressed myself! And when it comes to baking that is definitely not an easy thing to do! :) I need to bake bread like this more often.. sourdough is lovely to use too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment