Monday 17 January 2011

slooooow

I've been feeling kind of slow the last days.. or week(s).. I guess life just feels slower sometimes..
I sewed a kind of purse for my sister, started yesterday and finished today, yey! :) she needs more of them so I have stuff I can do :P I'm just slow in getting my ass dragged anywhere..
I know it's blurry, but I couldn't get it sharp.. no daylight to talk of today.. just grey and foggy.
Saturday was cold, but wonderful, sun all day! :) And I was awake when the sun rose and showed all it's beauty in a lovely sunrise :) It doesn't rise until after 9am so it's not much of a feat, but still :)
Just looking at the sky it looks like it could be spring or something! :)

The sky is on fire :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow so cold and white and it makes all the lovely colors even more beautiful! I want to come live in finland!! the cold is the biggest draw for me! and ofcourse i'll have awesome company too :)

    ReplyDelete