Monday 3 January 2011

Knitting

I have been knitting, almost every day! :) I managed to finish one wrist warmer for dad before Christmas, but it was still way too big although the thumb was much better :) so I decided to knit from the beginning, again, and smaller :) I have almost finished those, just the last bit of rib on the thumbs left to knit :) I'll see dad on Thursday so I'm going to get them ready until then :)
another UFO is the fluffy muffler.. not much left but it has to be done.. :) but tomorrow I'll be sitting in a train almost 3h so I'll have lots of time to knit :) might even finish it, that would be nice! :)
I am so much looking forward to starting on something new! I want to knit something for myself for once and then I want to knit my first sweater.. for my old Snoopy :P
Forgot to write that the camo sweat suit he's wearing was made by mom, by my "orders" :) but I don't remember how old I was then..
 I did finish one UFO today, FO now ;) the flower socks that I first finished already in November! but now they are all done and waiting to get to their owner tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment