Wednesday 12 January 2011

Books.. :)

Tomorrow the book sale starts here, yey! :) I'm actually planning to drive to town tomorrow :P not going to drag all the books I know I'll find home from the bus or train :)
I've been thinking for some years that I want to catalogue all the books I have.. Title, author and so on.. well, I recently told friend S about it and now suddenly I've started! :) S is one of those who gets stuff done at once and I think some of it might be rubbing off on me :P
I decided to just do an easy excel table and add books as I read them. Yes, it will take forever and a half but if I feel I'm in a hurry at some point I can do more at one go :) but I've started! :D
I'll tell you more tomorrow about what books I found :)
Just a pic of the cute penguin stuff I found when I was shopping on Monday, and some flowers to adorn my hair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment