Sunday 2 January 2011

2011

A new year, new possibilities :) actually I believe there's new possibilities every second.. :)
Today has been a tired day, but still I've got quite a lot done :) I've almost finished dads wrist warmers (Christmas gift, version 3 was finally acceptable to me) and I started to re-knit the foot on the flower socks I otherwise had finished in November :P and I got the leaking tube for the dishwasher unscrewed, but then I haven't yet found the sealing tape so it's just waiting now.. I also went for a walk this morning as I felt like I was just falling asleep on the couch all the time.. :) almost an hour and now I know how to walk to another bus stop :D if I ever need to get off or on there instead.. it's always good to know these things in advance :) especially if I have to use that stop in the dark.. I don't think there were any street lights on the way, most of it was like a broad walkway through the woods :) very beautiful though :)
Other than that I've just mostly read today, and tried to stay awake.. I really hope I'm not getting sick again, my stomach has been "rumbling" some today :P
So far though, I like this year ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment