Wednesday 19 January 2011

more purses!

I finished a purse for a friend today :) turned out quite ok, although I'm going to do some things a little different next time.. now I had to do a little bit more sewing by hand than I'd like to..
Done! I had to sew the whole ribbon on by hand.. next time I'm going to sew it on before I sew the whole thing closed :)
Two compartments so you can find stuff a little bit more easily :)


A small flower.. with a handmade button of polymer clay :)
I've been doing some knitting too, started on my first pair of mittens :) Green and gray ones with the selbu pattern, for a friend :) so far it's going surprisingly well!
Perhaps 1/3 done.. of the first mitten :P

2 comments:

  1. Den blev ju jättebra! Gillar definitivt färgerna, och som du minns så sa jag redan att jag beundrar det att du ORKAR göra band-blommor. Av alla mina har jag endast varit nöjd med... en.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the purse is so nice! <3 My Emma is so talented :D

    ReplyDelete