Monday 30 August 2010

One thing done!

Finally I've cleaned and left the old apartment.. so happy to have it over and done with :) a bit sad too, I really liked the apartment and the area.. The apartment was just way too small, and no balcony. This new one is just over double the size and I'm soooo enjoying the space! :) I've managed to fill it quite well already, not really space for anything new. But that's good, I think I've invested enough for a lifetime in Ikea and such ;) not that I'll stop shopping, but maybe, just maybe, I'll manage to keep it down a little.
I've been quite active with my camera today, I'll upload a picture as soon as I've downloaded everything to my computer.I had to take some last pictures of the view *sigh*. That's the only draw-back with this apartment, it's too far from any water. (Too far in my opinion is if you can't see it from your window, it should be just a stone's throw away.)

1 comment:

  1. It is something about water, it calms you down... lived my whole life close to a beach, and now close to a forrest instead :) Hoping that one day, I might be living close to water again :)

    ReplyDelete