Friday 27 August 2010

Finally some pics!

One corner of my living room, that's where I usually sit with my laptop on my lap :) The "curtain" (just a piece of fabric so far) is from Ikea, childish enough for me. The orchid-pillow is from H&M :) They've finally opened a home-store here too! Cheap stuff, but that's what I like because you can change it once every month and never get bored ;)

The colours aren't exactly as they are, had to use flash to get something less blurry. I've left the tripod for my camera at the cottage. It was a great idea to have it out of the way during the move, but now it would be an even greater idea to have it here!

More pictures will be coming as I slowly start getting everything into their right places :) Today I finally got a lot done, thanks to a couple of friends coming over! No, they didn't do anything, but the fact that they were coming here was enough to get me going. Especially as I had already earlier promised myself to vacuum today. And then I went like a whirlwind through the house (or like the rabbit from Alice in wonderland). I actually felt so much like the rabbit that I put on the music from the movie, Almost Alice, while I cleaned :) Worked wonders for my wonderland ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment