Sunday 22 August 2010

Online dating?

Anyone got experiences of online dating? I heard today from a friend who has found a girlfriend through one of those. Why should it feel any different to make a profile there than it is to make a profile on e.g. facebook? It feels weird, like taking all your clothes off in a shopping window ;) but it's got to be better than being alone :) I checked out the one he said he had used, seemed quite ok.. and, oh my, there were quite a lot single guys :) The problem is to make a profile that tells all the important stuff, without telling too much.. who'd want to date a colour-crazy girl with two cats and one depression in the luggage? ;)
Anyway, no painting done today. I've been sleeping and meeting people too much today :) Tomorrow I'll give the chest of drawers it's last coat and try to get some pics posted :)

1 comment:

  1. I used to date a guy that I met online, and it worked really good. But I've never tried those datingprofiles :/
    And who would not want to date a color-crazy girl? :) Everyone has some sort of luggage with them, no-one is complete, don't let your luggage stop you from beeing happy and fullfill your dreams! :)

    ReplyDelete