Thursday 26 August 2010

Head-jumble

Today my head has been even more of a jumble than usual. There is so much to think about! To dream, to plan, to fear, to avoid thinking of..

Anyway I had a very nice evening :) out to dinner with a very nice family :) It's strange how you just feel so good and relaxed with some people. And they have a son about my age, soon 3 years old ;) Oh it's so hard to write about stuff sometimes.. maybe it will be easier tomorrow when it's not so "new" anymore.


Another of the pieces of my jumble, interior decoration. A friend told me the other day of an acquaintance that had painted pictures around the lamps in the ceiling. What a great idea! A whole white roof waited to be filled! :) I knew instantly that the living room is going to have butterflies in a darker violet and in the same colour as the wall. The bedroom will have a fantasy-dragon, I'll have a friend to draw it for me, I never get it as I want it. I'm not sure about the kitchen or the hall. But the hall will have turquoise walls with huge green leaves. And in the kitchen there's going to be a shadow-tree on the wall. I'm still not sure what to do with the cupboards in the kitchen, hell of a lot of work to paint them..

I have the stickers shown in the picture so maybe I'll put them on the cupboards. They're in pieces so you can put them any way you like :)





I guess my head is such a jumble also because I (as every Thursday) started the day by going to see my therapist. I meet him once a week for 45min. It's really great, especially as it's at a clinic for eating disorders so I get help for all of my problems :) I also see a 'nutrition therapist' (is there a better word?) about once a month. She's also very good and really helpful! Being overweight I'm so used to getting help in the form of a lot of information about fat and sugar and how little to eat.. But my problem doesn't lie in lack of information, it's more like I have too much information, too much to think about!

No comments:

Post a Comment