Tuesday 24 August 2010

Update on online dating

I decided against creating a profile right now. I read through a lot of profiles and they all seemed so serious! I'm serious too, but it's more like if I happen to meet somebody now it would be nice, otherwise I have such a lot to clear with myself first.
Just a little to-do list:
- get a job
- clean my old apartment and get the new one sorted out
- get rid of depression, anxiety and eating disorder

ok, that last one probably isn't going to be that easy to do ;) but it's under work, and will need more work.. more more more more work..
Anyway, putting a profile on a dating page would feel like promising too much, even if I said something like "taking it slow" or so.. I don't want to move together with anyone soon, neither leaving my colour-dream nor having someone messing it all up with his stuff ;) Been living on my own for too long? Definitely ;)

Gosh I feel tired.. I always do when I start thinking too much.. But this is not going to be about depression and so on, I just want you to know all of me.
I hate not being able to tell ppl that I suffer from depression as the reactions vary from heaven to hell.. sort of. It's just like any other long-time sickness, sometimes it takes all my energy and sometimes I hardly see it's there.
Time to go to bed, should've gone some time ago really, but I got stuck.. started twittering too :) And no, I'm not going to connect them. I want to keep this blog more anonymous than I keep fb and twitter. So friends, if you comment, please leave my real name out of it :)

Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment