Saturday 21 August 2010

Let's get this started!

Perhaps a little bit about my colour-scheme.. My bedroom is green, green and green. The kitchen is orange, so far only one wall but it feels like too little so I'm planning to paint the cupboards too. The living room is purple, raspberry-red, violet.. you probably get the point :)
The hall is no colour as yet, but I'm thinking some kind of turquoise with perhaps a monstera-pattern in a greener shade.
Oooh, I forgot! I'm planning to paint a dragon on the ceiling in the bedroom, and butterflies on the living room ceiling. Perhaps a pattern of branches on the kitchen wall..
Another big passion is flowers and greenery :)
Then there's the bathroom, so far I haven't decided on anything there. Not so much walls to paint anything on either. And the work/hobby-room, I've decided to leave it white and let my imagination and brush go wild with flowers and stuff! I can practice there before painting in the other rooms..

No comments:

Post a Comment