Wednesday 23 February 2011

I haven't forgotten you..

I just haven't had the energy/interest to write.. it's been so cold here lately that I just want to curl up under a duvet ;) but today I found an interesting job that I called about and now I have an interview on Friday! wohoo! :)
Maybe I could go out a little in the freezer today.. the new ice age I think.. well, supposed to get warmer at the end of the week.. I hope that's going to hold! :)

I've spent quite a lot of time on my Economics course too, trying to understand! I think I've finally managed to understand at least something, but still way too little.. at least according to myself ;) I know I need to sit down with the book and pen and paper and really draw diagrams and count stuff and think, not just read.. oh well.. will do.. one day... :P

Now I'm just a bit fluttery because of the interview on Friday.. Friday evening too so even longer to wait :D just keep everything crossed until then... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment