Wednesday 9 February 2011

Swimming and knitting

Yesterday I bought myself a pair of swimming goggles! I don't know if I've ever even owned a pair before.. probably as a kid.. anyway, I went swimming with them on today :) and goodness, I could concentrate even better on swimming :) and it felt good! Although at first it felt a little bit more like choking ;) I swim breast stroke most of the time and with my asthma and stuffed nose it's not so easy to breathe "on command".. but I did it! :) and got better while I swam :) I even stayed almost for 45min, instead of the 30mins I've managed to keep my interest going earlier times... and gosh it feels so good now again! body and soul :D

Yesterday I also managed to finish the mittens for a friend, wohoo! My first ever! And I finished them on time to so they'll get to travel with another friend to Belgium instead of having to travel by post :P
Sorry for the crappy picture.. They are a dark green and light grey :)

Today I'm soon going to my sister and niece to have dinner, I'm bringing the dinner :) I love cooking and I love seeing the big smile on my niece's face! She's such a cutie :) I love seeing my sis too, but she gets a bit overshadowed by her daughter :P but who wouldn't love a smiling 1-year old :D

No comments:

Post a Comment