Monday 9 January 2012

Complaining/back pain

I hate people who complain all the time or just talk about negative stuff, but today I'm going to join them for a little while..
This day felt blah from the morning and it hasn't so far gotten better.. my back is hurting a bit more today too. For those who doesn't know I have a herniated disc and that's what has made my back, hip, butt, leg etc hurt for the last 5months or so. I even got a MRI scan and am now in the que for an operation..
So because of that I called my health care provider, so I could talk to my own doctor who I really really like, only to be told that I have a new "own" doctor.. again.. so now I have to talk to a new doctor once again.. sigh.. 
Luckily there's a new water gymnastics group today that I'm going to try out, I loooove swimming :) and luckily it's not forbidden, instead the last fysiotherapist recommended it :) it's also good to get out of the house, some days the only reason to go out of the house is to go to the store and that usually ends with chocolate.. although today might end that way too.. ugh..
I hate and love chocolate.. feels like most of my life has revolved around chocolate (or candy)..

No comments:

Post a Comment