Sunday 29 January 2012

and I forgot to update this again, I'm hopeless ;) actually I am trying to not be online all the time :)
so, next blog.. I promised a friend the link to this one so I thought I'd present it here at the same time.
A cooking blog! I have no idea how I found it though, probably through another blog..
The Danny/Gwyneth project A guy who got Gwyneth's cookbook and is now cooking through it a bit like Julia/Julie :) I love cooking and the way he writes it's very funny to read too :) and now I know I definitely don't need to buy "My Father´s daughter" ;)

The above blog actually times in very well with what I've been up to this weekend, I just realized that ;)
I spent Saturday and half of Sunday at our cottage cooking for my Dad and brother-in-law (they did some work on a house my sister and brother-in-law are building) :) and of course I always strive to cook delicious food (although maybe not Gourmet) :D I did manage to ease the demands I put on myself so I bought some of the bread for the weekend and only baked one kind ;) and I only made cookies and not a lot of elaborate desserts :P I'm getting so good at simplifying my life :D and luckily I still have some cookie dough left and a friend coming over tomorrow so I can serve her cookies too, yey! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment