Saturday 10 September 2011

I've been having a really bad case of sciatica this week, so I haven't been able to do as much as I want to.. The kitchen sofa is still waiting for more sanding.. I have been crocheting a little, I have this idea for an apple blanket in green and red, will be interesting to see how it turns out ;) And then I've been sewing on the mock-up for the Dress, see picture.

the blue model (B) but with some changes.. and in greeen :)
I'm going to wear it to a friends wedding in October which fortunately has the theme "Fantasy/Lord of the Rings" and the colours green, yellow, orange and red :) can't be much better than that! :) so my dress will be green and white and it's quite a fantasy-inspired model don't you think :) although I'm lowering the neckline (if you've got it, flaunt it!) and then I'm making shorter (and not so broad) sleeves and it will be open at the front so that the underskirt will show when I'm walking.. :) oh well, you'll see when it's finished :)
At least it's good to have projects to think of when in pain.. I've been thinking up loads of ways to make pretty passport folders (or bags, cushions etc) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment