Sunday 4 September 2011

From now on I'll just write whenever I feel like it and leave out all comments of "I'm back" or whatever.. :) I have been busy though :) sewing, crocheting and doing small home improvements :)
A bench that I've had for many years already but I haven't had space for it so it's been taking up space at the cottage.. :) now I realized I had the perfect place for it in the hall and the perfect colour too ;) I just need to decide if I'm going to use the old knobs or get new ones.. the old ones are brass but I'm thinking of putting wooden ones.. if I can find what I want :)

My old kitchen sofa, finally getting repainted! The biggest part of it is sitting in my hall now and waiting for me to finish with the sanding and then paint it.. :) luckily it's a water-soluble colour that stinks only a little bit ;)
And when it comes to sewing I've been making passport covers and started on two dresses.. one of the dresses needs to be finished by October as I'm going to wear it to a friends wedding! No pictures of that yet, it's just a lot of pieces of pattern and heaps of fabric :)
First one, inverted application :)

Second, just two fabrics to make it stripy and not too flowery :)

Third one, I just love love love looooove this fabric! :)
I need to get more pictures taken.. and I need a camera that is better at taking pictures indoors/in less light.. :)

1 comment:

  1. Bra Emma! Man skall aldrig be om ursäkt för att man inte skrivit på ett tag på sin egen blog :)
    *hålla med*

    ReplyDelete