Friday 25 March 2011

Blog-lazy ;)

I've been quite active otherwise :) I have started to knit amigurumi :) lots of fun and a little bit of swearing :P
First! A small bear.. cute huh? :)

Then a dragon.. but it doesn't look like the one in the book.. not as cute ;) although if you look at the head in the book it doesn't look like it would according to the pattern.. I'm wondering if there's been some mistake in the translation (I have the book in Finnish).
Second dragon, way better! I made the spikes a bit differently too and the wing :)
Poor little one only has one wing so far.. it was quite a lot of job with that one :)


Right now I'm crocheting a turtle :) but again I have to do some improvising when the pattern is strange.. ;) I have to see if I could get my hands on an English copy of the book to check if my surmising is correct.. :)

I finished knitting the shawl some time ago already.. turned out quite nice :) and my friend seems to like it which is the most important thing :)

Btw, I opened a paypal account today so now I can sell stuff if/when I want to :) or get enough ready..

I've been reading Economics even though it some days has been such a pain! Especially Mondays when the assignment is due :P This week though I have already read both chapters and listened to the first lecture and it's only Friday! I also finished the assignment due today already on Tuesday, yay! Sorry procrastination if I seem to neglect you.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment