Saturday 4 February 2012

Lovely fair Saturday :)

I was with a good friend to a very nice fair today, Pearl Planet & Stamping Heaven :) (Finnish names Helmiplaneetta ja Leimailutaivas)
Got some nice pearls and a little ribbon and some other nice stuff :) I'll post pictures but I'm just a tad too tired right now, even though I slept for an hour and a half after coming home :D We also went to the library and I found a very good book about crochet! Lots of different stitches and such, I'm sooo inspired! (Which I already was so now I'm even more!).
I've been trying to knit a Hello Kitty hat for a little girl, first it became too small and then too big so now I'm taking a break. I'll crochet a couple handwarmers first I think :) not exactly like these below, but something new from the book :)
These handwarmers were my own adaptation of granny square crocheting :) an acquaintance comissioned them from me :)

2 comments:

  1. Lite nytt inspirerande vore på sin plats, tycker jag.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nåjoo, kanske sen när jag fått hobbyrummet organiserat i fd sovrummet... :) det har nog börjat klia lite i fingrarna redan på att göra nåt nytt... menmen :)

      Delete